As of 7-12-20
Sebastopol SDA Church has reclosed for in-person worship services!
We have closed the church as the Governor has told us too and
we are continuing on Zoom.
As we reopen, our services and church attendance will look very different from what you are used to, and it is important for you to know what to expect and what protocols you will need to follow if you attend.
Please note: Sebastopol SDA Church’s board of elders will be reviewing the guidelines presented here periodically, keeping them in line with current local regulations as well as directives from the Northern California Conference of SDA (NCC).
In keeping with State, County, and NCC directives, face masks are REQUIRED to be worn by all attendees while inside the building. (Extra masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer will be available.)
SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
· Children’s Sabbath School classes
· Fellowship meals are NOT allowed on church property
· “Meet & Greet” time before and after service
· Printed bulletins
· The following locations are OFF LIMITS:
o All water fountains (a number of water bottles will be made available as needed)
o The Fireside Room and all other downstairs rooms except for the main auditorium and bathrooms
o All upstairs rooms (with the exception of the Sound Room, which is only open to authorized personnel)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
· Seating: Chairs are spaced apart in groups. Please only sit with members of your immediate household. All others will be seated 6 feet or more from you in all four directions.
· Attendance Limit: 70 people maximum (capacity to be monitored by deacons).
· Entering & Exiting: Please enter the building only through the main entrance and exit through the side doors in the main auditorium (Disabled entrance: side door in the main auditorium).
· Cleaning: The church will be cleaned and disinfected between each service, including high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs and bathroom fixtures.
· Bathrooms: No more than TWO people in the bathrooms at a time.
· Tithes & offerings: Online giving options are available.
· Modified service: The church service will run from 10:00AM to 12:00PM. This time frame will include Sabbath School lesson studies as well as the Divine Service. Special music and congregational singing will be minimized until further notice.
· Greeters and deacons: Gloves REQUIRED while performing your duties.
· All podium participants: Only one person at a time will be allowed on the podium until further notice.
If you are ill or experiencing any symptoms of illness, in kind consideration for the health and safety of others whose condition of health you do not know, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND SERVICE.
In keeping with State, County, and NCC directives, if an individual with COVID-19 attends a service or enters the building, deep cleaning and disinfecting will be conducted, consistent with the Centers for Disease Control guidance.
The Sebastopol SDA Church is in Sebastopol, CA. We are a Christian community and would love to have you join our family. To learn more about what we believe you can visit our About page. Please join us for Bible study, worship, and prayer.
Pastor Jovan Ilijev
Sebastopol SDA Church
Join Us This Saturday for our online service.
For more Scroll down.
Join us Saturday mornings for heartfelt, biblical worship and warm Christian fellowship at Sebastopol SDA.
|Church at Sabbath School||10:00 am|
|Church at Sharing|
|Church at Divine Worship||11:00 am|
Also visit our calendar for more weekly events such as small groups and church socials that everyone is welcome to participate in. We are a small, family-oriented community that welcomes guests with open arms and loves to make new friends!
Sabbath School Lesson for this Quarter
This Quarter’s Study Contents: Making Friends for God: The Joy of Sharing God’s Mission
- Why Witness? • June 27-Jul3
- Winsome Witnesses: The Power of Personal Testimony • July 4-10
- Seeing People Through Jesus’ Eyes• Jul 11-17
- Prayer Power: Interceding for Others • Jul 18-24
- Spirit-Empowered Witnessing • Jul 25 – May 1
- Unlimited Possibilities • Aug 1 – 7
- Sharing the Word • Aug 8 – 14
- Ministering Like Jesus • Aug 15 – 21
- Developing a Winning Attitud • Aug 22 – 28
- An Exciting Way to Get Involved • Aug 29- Sep 4
- Sharing the Story of Jesus• Sep 5 – 11
- A Message Worth Sharing• Sep 12 – 18
- A Step in Faith • Sep 19 – 25
Join us for Outdoor Worship this Sabbath!
Sabbath, August 1, 2020
1665 Gravenstein Hwy N,
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Sabbath School - 10AM PST
Main Worship Service - 11AM PST
Church Worship 10 & 11
5-30-20 Church Worship 11:00 am
5-30-20 Sabbath School 10 am
5-23-20 Church Worship 11 am
5-23-20 Sabbath school 10:00 am
5-16-20 Church Worship 11:00 am on YouTube at Sebastopol SDA Live Online Worship. "Admire or Follower, Which are You?" Pastor Jovan Ilivec.
5-9-20 Church Service 11:00 am. Sorry we are having technical difficulties.
5-2-2020 Church Service 11:00 am
4-25-2020 Church Service 11:00 am
4-18-2020 Church Service. 11:00 am
Church Service 4-11-20
Sabbath School & Church Service from 4-4-2020 No Video/ Audio
Sabbath School & Church Service from 3-28-2020
If you would like to still give money and tithe go to the top right of this page to Online Giving and make an account or you can send checks to the church and Manuela will take it to the bank.
Have you heard of AudioVerse.org?
AudioVerse is an online collection of thousands of Bible-based media content that is available for anyone in the world to stream and download for free. This ministry has a global reach that impacts thousands of individuals every single day.
"They have everything for the whole Family, Sermons, Kid stories, Health - Like how to have a healthy immune system., Farming and many others." Eric R.
For more about AudioVerse.
No normal Bulletin